Job Title: Technology Architect – Java, Springboot
Number of positions: 4
Duration Of the Contract: 12 Months
Total Experience: 12+ Years
Relevant Experience: 5 +Years.
Please include List of activities to be performed.
This role requires you to provide architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to internal IT teams. You should thrive on diving deep into complex technology environments and express these as industry standard architecture diagrams and well-articulated solution narratives to senior leadership levels. You are expected to stay updated on latest technology trends, spend time to understand the business domain, self-manage high intensity context switching between competing priorities and demonstrate a sense of urgency to deliver results. Overall experience between 12-16 years. Depth of skills should be proportional to the experience.
- Expert in Java (Core Java, J2EE), Spring MVC, Springboot and Spring microservices
- Experience with Multi-threading, Asynchronous code, Garbage collector tuning, Memory profiling, Transaction management
- Database: Relational and NoSql database design, Schema modelling, Indexing, Performance tuning
- Messaging: Either one of IBM MQ, JMS or Kafka
- SOA: Web apis, REST, GraphQL, Build and operate micro-services at scale, Efficient caching
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Technical Architect designing for Distributed applications, Fault tolerance and recovery, Performance Engineering, Scaling, Low latency application design
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on developing Cloud native containerized apps for Microsoft Azure or Kubernetes, leveraging PAAS and SAAS offerings from Azure.
- Understanding of key high level cloud concepts for Identity & Access management, Network security, Geo redundancy, Data synchronization, Encryption, Hybrid & Multi-tenant cloud architectures, Service SLA monitoring, Cost optimization
- Exposure on Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines, Mature DevOps practices like A/B testing, Blue-Green/Canary deployments, Trunk based development
- Develop Build and release pipelines on cloud, Automated Cloud deployments using Azure ARM templates or Terraform
- Cloud certifications on Azure
- Architecture certifications from Microsoft
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Engineering heads, Development leads, Infrastructure, and Product owners in understanding the requirements, evaluating architectures, implement solution designs that will scale over time at operational stability, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization.
- Hands-on programming to develop high-performance code, implement application frameworks and develop prototypes to showcase new technology opportunities
- Participate in Architecture governance reviews, Design consulting, peer code reviews and application performance reviews to ensure high-quality code is delivered into production.
- Develop and communicate Architecture Standards, Best practices, Blueprints and provide prescriptive guidance on application and systems design
- Lead cloud migration strategies, Identify and escalate risks, issues and potential roadblocks in cloud migration plans
Build consensus, mediate conflicts, provide advisory services, technical leadership and create an environment which solicits positive contributions from all stakeholders.
Interested can share your cv to [email protected]