What we are looking for :
Should have minimum of 4+ Years experience with FMCG companies.
Should have experience in handling multiple locations across the districts and experience in handling good number of distributers .
Duties & Responsibilities : –
Ability to speak directly with customers/consumers & establish, Maintain, Retain and Grow professional relationship with clients and to draw a map to bring customers in Bharat to adopt digitization.
– Set & Monitor Goals: Create Monthly/Quarterly sales forecast & customer acquisition plans to be self-driven to achieve the same.
– Territory: Will be representative/accountable (Also work alongside the existing team to ensure seamless process to achieve goals) of assigned territory to improve revenue/customer base and maintain professional relationships.
– Assess Practices to create Improvement: Responsible for periodic assessment of the existing practices and contribute positively towards the improvement to achieve set goals of individual as well as for the organization.
– Training & Up-Skilling: Willing to undergo training as directed by organization and upskill oneself be various means available online and during work.
– Communication & Reporting: Ability to interact with customers of all levels and translating this into the actual requirements and report back to organization to achieve set goals.
KPIs : – Candidate’s KPIs measured in the following parameters
– Customer Acquisition.
– Customer Retention
– Low iteration ratio.
– Revenue generated
– from new & existing customers.
– Training customers .
Interested can send the resume immediately [email protected]