- 2 – 5 years of industry experience
- Very good command of English language is a must.
- Should be self-disciplined and demonstrate consistency in meeting targets
- Very good at customer interaction and email etiquettes.
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Manage a Project during all phases of Development (requirements, analysis, architecture, development, test, debug, and delivery)
- Need to manage Emails, meetings or teleconferences with US/ European customers on a daily basis.
- Monitor project completion progress, track budget, Delivery timeliness etc.
- Responsible for Timely and On budget delivery of Projects
- Work with Technical managers to identify Issues, plan resources for timely resolution,
- Document learnings from project to and contribute to development of processes
- Conduct performance review of repartee’s
- Interface with partners & vendors, Enable collaboration among internal team and partners for timely and successful delivery of projects.
- Monitor progress of outsourced projects / tasks
- Good understanding of Software / Firmware QA process
- Explore opportunities with customers and pass on lead to Account management team.
Interested Can Send CV to [email protected]