PITCSTM is a pioneer in providing HR services and outsourcing to the leading fortune 500 companies. For further details please log on to www.pitcs.in
Position Title: Buyer - Men’s wear
Place of posting: Bangalore
Job Description: Create and implement merchandise assortment plan and ensure increase in brand sales & profitability.
- Creating and Own brand brief and Merchandise grid based on learnings from the past seasons and current trend and Competitive market scenario .
- Responsible for Design Selection, Range Finalization, Product Development & Merchandising / Buying activities for the effective management of the category. Create and implement stock & sale plan.
- Monitoring Net margins and taking corrective actions to meet the targets.
- Overlooking of Advertising/Promotions, Photo shoot, Media & Print material.
- Market Intelligence - New launches; Competition Mapping; Estimation of market, product & design trends.
- Manage Product Lifecycle - Ensure Ideal stock cover for each product category is maintained and map sell thru's month on month.
- Working closely with the Sourcing team / Vendors for product development/sourcing and also involved in selection of new vendors and finalizing business terms.
- Responsible for timely delivery and quality assurance of the product. Negotiate and finalize prices with sourcing team/vendors ensuring best possible pricing and conversion margin to brand.
- Working in close co-ordination with retail planner to closely monitor sales. Also coordinating with cross functional teams such as operations, marketing, warehouse and customer support.
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be able to spot / forecast trends
- Relevant Category Product Knowledge
- Should understand season nuances and forecast sales
- Should have worked with Vendors / factories and aware of sourcing best practices
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
1. Profile short-listing
3. Face to face Interview rounds
For More details Contact : Jaffer, Mobile : 9035685265,Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job on Your Social Media.